Friday, March 11, 2011

So Many Toys...

The toy that caused a million migraines.  Most just peeled the stickers off or took it apart after spending weeks trying to solve the damn thing.



This was always fun to mess with.  I barely remember any of the games it came with though.



I remember seeing the commercial a bunch of times and deciding I was going to buy this thing.  All he did was turn really fast from the waist up when you pushed a button.  I probably broke it soon after.



I remember seeing this hanging in a toy store here called Toy Town.  I was fascinated with it for no reason, like most kids have a habit of doing.  I never got to have one but a friend of mine did and when I realized all it did was flop around when you shook it and had "blood" pump through its chest via a button, I wasn't all that mad about not getting one.



Girls everywhere had this stuff.  I remember all the boys making fun of it, but always sneaking around to see if it really smelled like strawberries.  (It did, by the way.)


No comments:

Post a Comment