Monday, March 21, 2011

FOOD FIGHT!

The 80's were full of the most random varieties of foods I've ever seen!  Do you remember these?


I used to chug two of these before school cuz' I never got up in time to eat actual food...lol.  (I've been nocturnal since birth, according to my Mom.  I was always up all night watching horror movies.)  I remember them being really thick if you didn't stir them for a few minutes.  I used to use my Mom's old hand mixer on them to save some time. 



Unlike New Coke, people actually liked Pepsi Free.  I can't remember what it tasted like anymore but I remember drinking a ton of it.



I don't know what Kids they "tested" this on, but they were screwed!  This stuff tasted like cardboard flavored Crunch Berries!



It was supposed to make dinner easy, but usually ended up all over the place after the flimsy bag broke.  My Mom wasn't really stoked on making Shake 'N Bake...lol.



We used to have one of these at the Mall and we'd always grab something from there.  I always felt sorry for anybody who worked there.  Why, you ask?  This is why...


No comments:

Post a Comment