Friday, March 11, 2011

More Random 80's

Stickers were HUGE in the 80's (we had whole albums full of them) and for a while Lazer Blazers were pretty popular.


I'm not 100% sure if this is the same stuff but I remember the horrid smelling plastic goop you put on the end of a straw and blew up a balloon that hardened after a few minutes.  It smelled (and tasted) terrible, but it was fun!



Neon was pretty big in the 80's and was put everywhere.  My friends always said these things would keep them awake at night due to how bright they were. 



How do you survive a nuclear explosion?  Get under your desk!  Safest place to be in the 80's!



Kids would seriously wear these to school (sans clothes) if they weren't caught...lol.  I had a few of these.  I can't remember anything but Wonder Woman for the girls when they first came out.  Maybe Batgirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment